Total de visualizações de página

domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Autobiografias, em inglês

Gabriel-
My name is Gabriel Araujo Bucar. I'm 14 years old, and I was born in Brasília, in 1996. I'm medium height, I have short black hair and I'm also thin. The things I like the most to do are to play soccer, to fish, to hang out with friends and to play videogames.
This is the first year I study here in Marista. From second to eighth grade, I studied at Santo Antônio.I think English is a very easy subject, since I have started studying it when I was 6 years old.


Túlio-
My name is Túlio César Ferreira Carvalhaes, I am 14 years old and I study at Marista. I am not tall, my hair and my eyes are brown. I am a very happy person. I have many friends, and I go out a lot with them. I have a brother and a sister. I like to play and watch soccer when I have time. My favorite food is French Fries, barbecue and rice.


Paulo-
My name is Paulo Roberto Cuoco de Melo, I am 15 years old and I study at Marista. I'm 1,78 in height, I have black hair and eyes too. I have many friens, I am very happy. I play volleyball and soccer. I have two brothers, and we live in Park Way. I love brasilian food, music and travels. I root for Botafogo. This is my life!


Pedro Henrique-
My name is Pedro Henrique Peixoto Lima, I am 15 years oldd, and I was born in 1995. I'm tall and have dark brown eyes and black hair. The things I like the most to do are to sleep, to play basketball, to go to parties and to hang out with my friends.

Now, you know us better!

2 comentários: